The high-quality multi-functional TFT colour display LISY4A (4.3”) has a considerable resolution (480 x 272 pixels) and colour depth (16.7 million) for the standard range. By default it is delivered with a touch panel. A PC programme serves to save images for the landing positions, arrows and operating state pictographs or texts on an SD card. It is controlled via the LiSA bus or in the conventional way. The touch operation or a separately connectable PC mouse help to switch between vertical and horizontal position of installation and to realise all further settings in the menu.
- Indication on 4.3” TFT colour touch display
- 24 VDC voltage supply (max. 150 mA) or by 12 VDC stand-by battery
- Dimensions of circuit board (LxW) = 122 x 75 mm (40 mm with plug-in terminals)
- 32bit ARM Cortex M4 micro-controller, 168 MHz clock frequency, 2 MB internal flash
- Real-time clock with storage battery, watchdog
- Data exchange of images and voice files via SD card
- Display of individual logos, colours and background images
- Menu operation via touchscreen or USB mouse
- Integrated serial interface (RS232 e.g. for RFID reader CANopen bus)
- Connected directly to the LiSA bus system or conventionally wired with 21 freely configurable inputs (landings (Gray code, binary or linear), scrolling text, etc.). The reference potential can either be selected as positive or negative potential by means of jumpers.
- Floor buttons can be connected as landing indication
- Optionally available with voice output as pluggable module. A loudspeaker must be connected for this purpose.